We are thrilled to announce that we’re launching a new Twitter analytics module which will delight marketers who want to measure the performance of their brands on Twitter.
So what are these Twitter analytics which we’re launching?
1. Advanced analytics to measure the performance of your Twitter accounts
By adding your Twitter account to your alerti account you’ll be able to :
- track your daily, weekly or monthly growth of followers and understand engagement trends and breakdown
- know who your most followed or engaged followers are
To help you better understand who your followers are and identify those who interact with you the most the “Top Followers” chart lets your sort your followers by the number of tweets they’ve retweeted or the number of replies they sent you or by their number of followers, followings or Klout score.
- know which tweets generate the most engagement
The “Top Tweets” chart lets you easily order your tweets by their number of retweets or favorites they generated.
2. Twitter analytics on specific keywords or hashtags
Want to identify the Twitter users who tweet the most about your brand? Or those who have the most influence? Or which tweets mentioning your brand have been retweeted the most?
By creating a Twitter alert on a keyword or hashtag you’ll know :
- who are the most active or followed users on this keyword
The Top Twitter Users chart lets your sort the Twitter users which have published tweets mentioning your brand by the number of tweets sent or by their number of followers or Klout score. You can this way quickly identify the most active or influential Twitter users tweeting about your brand or the keyword of your alert.
- which tweets mentioning this keyword have been mentioned the most
The Top tweets lets you quickly identify the tweets mentioning your brand or the keyword of your alert which have been most mentionned on Twitter.
If you’d like to try it out, start your free-trial now! The first 30 days are free!